Careers at White Meadows Farms
White Meadows Farms strives to continually enrich the customer experience by providing excellent quality products and exceptional service.
Join Our Team
White Meadows Farms is seeking a Retail Manager to oversee day to day operations and staffing at each of our retail stores. We’re looking for someone to lead our team of retail associates and foster an organized, motivated work environment! The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence as well as experience leading a team. This opportunity allows for a dynamic work environment, rotating between each of the retail locations and the farm office. If you’re looking for an opportunity to build your management career and grow with a small business in Niagara, we want to hear from you!
Duties & Expectations:
- Creating a regular staff schedule
- Maintaining an organized, well-informed team
- Keeping up to date policies and procedures
- Allocating responsibilities to store employees
- Arranging products and displays
- Proficient with POS software
- Proficient with scheduling software
- Creating and implementing protocols for workplace organization
- Monitoring inventory
- Must be available to deal with issues at any time, as they arise
*Management experience an asset
Maple Syrup Retail Ambassador
Posted: July 25th, 2021
White Meadows Farms is seeking Retail Associates for each of the retail store locations! This position provides an opportunity to travel to 3 vastly different corners of the Niagara Region – Niagara Falls, North Pelham and Niagara on the Lake. Regardless of which retail store you’ll be stationed at, your role will be to provide an exemplary customer service experience. The successful candidate will be the ultimate people-person and a natural born story-teller. We also require professionalism, poise and a knack for problem solving. This unique opportunity allows for personal and professional development in a positive, down-to-earth work environment. If you love small batch production, gourmet food products and representing a small business in Niagara, we want to hear from you!
- Minimum 2 years customer service in retail (preferred)
- A general interest in artisan & locally produced goods
- Evening and weekend availability
- Able to travel to multiple locations for shifts: Historic Niagara on the Lake, Fallsview Casino in Niagara Falls and White Meadows Farms in Pelham
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift at least 25lbs
- Comfortable standing for prolonged periods
- Second language is an asset
- Hourly rate
- Part-time and Full-time positions available
- Great family oriented atmosphere
- Opportunities for professional growth within the organization
There’s always something to learn at White Meadows Farms.
Whether working with our production team making our handmade maple products or out in the Sugar Bush entertaining our guests, White Meadows Farms fosters a comfortable learning environment to develop your skills.
Expect to see seasonal job postings for our Sugar Bush Trek and for our School Tours from January to March. Let us know if you’d like to be a Tour Guide or if you’re interested in learning about other positions in the Sugar Bush.
Check back for opportunities at the farm with our Production Team or in the Maple Sweet Shop. We also may hire for our retail stores at The Fallsview Casino in Niagara Falls and in Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake periodically throughout the year.